Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

This is what I waited for...


So wipro came up with its joining date..Yippeee...!!!

But Alas! this no longer makes me happy anymore. Still feel cheated and raped by the HR policies they have come up with. They too have a business to sustain and have to meet their bottom lines. So, no issues with the what they come up with.

I want to be at the givers end now...as Wipro has been and others around me are at present...who have supported me. I Want to do something of my own now...But still do not know how to talk it out with my near and dear ones. And my education which trained me for the challenges in IT sector shall go to waste-bins and also the years put into it...but I feel its all I want to do...yet do not have a clear picture what I will head to if I really do. God help me! I know I wont be satisfied with the job in IT domain...and there ain't much money in the field as well. So I conclude that its a wrong path I am heading on to.Still people are of the view that I should go for a job and all. OK then let me give it a shot as well for a few months...will take a call then.

Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan. 
-Paul Meyer
Huh...life isn't easy nor seems to be beautiful at this time! Success shall make it so!

No comments: